BLUESTONE THERAPY PRACTICE GROUP
Two Office Locations:
Cochrane, AB. Saskatoon, SK
Tel:(403) 998-6191 Tel: (306) 380-2164
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com
As we respond to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have taken measures to mitigate risk and slow down the ongoing spread. As limiting person-to-person contact will help to mitigate the spread and impact of COVID-19, please be advised that Bluestone Therapy has decided to cancel all group sessions until mid April. All individual sessions will occur by electronic methods only.
Group Cancellation Dates
Interpersonal Group – Zoom sessions for the foreseeable future Thursday DBT Group – To be re-assed mid April
Thursday Advanced DBT Group – To be re-assed mid April
Saturday DBT Group – To be re-assed mid April Circle of Security Parenting – To be re-assed mid-April
As a result of increasing confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Calgary, Bluestone Therapy clinicians are only offering telephonic, Skype, and ZOOM services.
Please contact Yuko Yoshinami (403-998-6191) Najwa Zahr (403-615-1808,) or Dr. Sarah LaRocque (403-875-3932) to discuss how to connect with your therapist.
COMPREHENSIVE DBT PROGRAM
- Individual Therapy Sessions
- Skills Training and Advanced DBT Groups
- Telephone Coaching
- Psychiatric Consultation
- Consultation Team
- Our DBT team has the required foundational and intensive training necessary to provide a comprehensive DBT program in Cochrane, Alberta.
COMPREHENSIVE TRAUMA PROGRAM
- Phase Oriented Approach
- Phase I: Stabilization / Skills Training
- Phase II: Trauma Processing
- Phase III: Consolidation
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Practicum placements for MSW and Master of Psychology and Counselling students
- Group Training
- Provisional supervision for social workers and master level psychologists.
Our therapists strive for excellence in care, based on current research, experience, and most importantly by following a client centered, strength based approach. We participate in practice based evidence to provide our clients with responsive therapy and are active participants in research studies to contribute to the knowledge base in mental health services.