BLUESTONE THERAPY PRACTICE GROUP
Two Office Locations:
Cochrane, AB. Saskatoon, SK
Tel:(403) 998-6191 Tel: (306) 380-2164
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com
COVID-19 Update April 23, 2020
In response to the changes to Covid-19 restrictions and ‘re-opening’ of business, we will begin in the first weeks of May 2020 to safely return to face to face contact, depending on guidelines from the provinces. Please contact your Bluestone Therapy therapist for changes to individual sessions. Groups will remain online until 5 or more persons can safely interact in the group room.
Dr. Sarah LaRocque
Online stress relief support:
COMPREHENSIVE DBT PROGRAM
- Individual Therapy Sessions
- Skills Training and Advanced DBT Groups
- Telephone Coaching
- Psychiatric Consultation
- Consultation Team
- Our DBT team has the required foundational and intensive training necessary to provide a comprehensive DBT program in Cochrane, Alberta.
COMPREHENSIVE TRAUMA PROGRAM
- Phase Oriented Approach
- Phase I: Stabilization / Skills Training
- Phase II: Trauma Processing
- Phase III: Consolidation
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Practicum placements for MSW and Master of Psychology and Counselling students
- Group Training
- Provisional supervision for social workers and master level psychologists.
Our therapists strive for excellence in care, based on current research, experience, and most importantly by following a client centered, strength based approach. We participate in practice based evidence to provide our clients with responsive therapy and are active participants in research studies to contribute to the knowledge base in mental health services.